Lea’s Blog @forbes.com
- Whether you’re staying close to home or venturing further, keep these common-sense suggestions in mind.
- Among Americans planning to travel in 2020, 59 percent expect to take their first overnight trip by the end of the summer, with 72 percent planning an overnight vacation via car over the next five months.
- Responding To Surging Virus, California Launches ‘Responsible Travel Code’ And ‘Responsible Travel Hub’ On New Website"Travel California. Respect California."
- The E. U. decision is a reaction to Trump's handling of the virus.
- Family retro fun
- Airbnb and short-term rental property owners have felt the first-hand effects of Americans putting travel on hold due to Covid-19.
- You may be surprised at some of the guidelines.