Lea’s Blog @forbes.com
- The online site's favorite hotels, restaurants and airlines, honoring 4,817 unique businesses, chosen by travelers.
- Hotel Industry Releases Their Top 5 Requirements To Avoid Coronavirus: Leaders Express Commitment To Travel SafetyThe industry is aware, and trying to ease your mind as well as increase your safety.
- Many COVID-19 Survivors Suffer Months Of Post-Viral Symptoms: Tough New Realities — And A Personal JourneyWith this chronic viral illness, you may live in a debilitating space between being actively sick with coronavirus, and cured.
- Whether you’re staying close to home or venturing further, keep these common-sense suggestions in mind.
- Among Americans planning to travel in 2020, 59 percent expect to take their first overnight trip by the end of the summer, with 72 percent planning an overnight vacation via car over the next five months.
- Responding To Surging Virus, California Launches ‘Responsible Travel Code’ And ‘Responsible Travel Hub’ On New Website"Travel California. Respect California."
- The E. U. decision is a reaction to Trump's handling of the virus.